I have so many things in my head I think I will do when I get a big chunk of time, but then when I do, I forget what they were and just take a nap. Therefore, I'm going to document them here.
* figure out how to do cool things on my blog, and to find out why I can't create links although I'm following the instructions I used to.
*scan all my photos to the computer, put them on disks, and get them all scrapbooked
*clean my entire house (including closets) and gather and price items for a garage sale
*get a Master's Degree, which would involve a series of smaller tasks to initiate the process
*exercise on a regular basis
*watch the Godfather movies (I have never seen a Godfather movie in its entirety)--also Apocalypse Now and Citizen Kane
*read the boxed set of tiny Shakespeare books that I asked for and got several Christmases ago
*find my Christmas recipe folder!!! It's missing and I must have it!
*put photos in my dozens of empty frames
* buy some proper clothes (Goddess clothes, as my friend Susan would say)
* get a mammogram and make an eye doctor appointment
* read the manual that came with my car
* figure out how to use all the features on my cell phone
Well, I guess that's enough to keep me off the streets for the next few breaks.