Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Day 2...Not So Great

I had to skip breakfast because of my blood tests, and I ended the day with a glass of wine and Juevos Rancheros during dinner out with a friend. There was no exercise to speak of except the approximate 3 block walk to my work meeting from the parking lot and a couple of flights up stairs. I also ate a chocolate covered pretzel and a cookie at the work meeting.

My success for today was eating a little bit of yogurt with cereal and tolerating it. Tomorrow will be a better today because I will be at home and I have stocked the house with lots of healthy choices. I'll also spend 30 minutes minimum with the exercise equipment. I'll have to figure out a strategy for Thursday and Friday when I go to more work meetings. I think I'll pack some grapes or something. Onward and upward.

No comments: